To find the new reports:
The New Report are interactive and contain both NECAP and Alternately Assessed students who were in attendance at the teaching school/district more than 90% of the teaching year (the old AYP requirements and the new AMO requirements). These reports are not currently available for the Fall2013 NECAP/Spring 2012 Alternate assessment.
They should be available no later than May 2014 so please check back. They also contain science and writing data. Spring 2013 Science data will be added soon.
- Percent of students at each index level - This report will show the percent of students at each index level as well as the percent of students above proficient and the percent of students below proficient. It helps to see the distribution of student achievement levels over time.
- Average Index Score and GAP analysis- This report will show the average index score for the selected subgroup, a predefined comparison subgroup, state results for the selected subgroup, state results for the predefined subgroup and the AYP target for the year.
- Percent of students at each Student Growth Percentile (SGP) - This report will show the percent of students at each Student Growth Percentile grouping. It helps to see the distribution of student growth over time. Student growth percentile describes the relative growth a student made compared to other students with the same achievement history - their academic peers.
- Median Student Growth Percentile and GAP analysis (SGP) - This report will show the Median student growth percentile for the selected subgroup and a predefined comparison subgroup. See above box for description of Student Growth Percentile.
The original reports display NECAP tested students only with no restriction on attendance at the teaching school. Results for Fall the fall 2013 are displayed as year 2013.
- NECAP Teaching Yr. School/District Tested at Grade Comparison-This report shows the same grade level over time and compares it to other grade levels at the school or district for each disaggregation.
- NECAP Teaching Yr. School/District "Cohort" History Comparison-This reports compares the history of cohort groups over time for some (but not all) disaggregation levels.
- NECAP Teaching yr. School/District vs. State by Tested at Grade-This report shows the same grade level over time and compares it to the results for that grade level at the state and district level for each disaggregation.
- NECAP Teaching Yr. School/District vs. State by "Cohort" History-This report shows a Cohort's history and compares it to the results for the same Cohort at the state and district level for some (but not all) disaggregation levels.
- NECAP Teaching Yr. School/District GAP Analysis by Tested at Grade-This report compares subgroups within groups. For example it compares gender (male, female), IEP status, etc.
Details about Longitudinal reports can be found here: www.education.nh.gov/longitudinalreports/longitudinalreportshelp.htm
Please provide feedback or email us with questions
Microsoft Word format. You can download a free reader from Microsoft.