New Hampshire, as all other states, is in the process of developing and implementing systems of support to assist districts and schools in meeting state standards and also the goals of the state and federal accountability systems. The resources found here are part of our NH Statewide System of Support which is part of our larger Accountability System.
- Graphic Representation of NH Statewide System of Support
- Goal: To promote a differentiated, comprehensive system of support to school districts for the purpose of improving student performance.
- Types of Support: Financial/Professional Development/Human Resources/Guidance Documents
- Methods of Support: Intra-agency roundtable discussions to pool resources; Bringing in outside support if needed (using the resources available to state agencies)
- Outcome: A NH Accountability System that includes multiple measures in order to recognize the many facets of successful school districts.
Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.