Sites of Interest
- Chapter 194-B: Chartered Public Schools - New Hampshire law on Charter Schools
- RSA 193:1-c, Access to Public School Programs by Non Public, Public Chartered Schools or Home Educated Pupils
- RSA 194-B:2, V, Pupil Transportation
- New Hampshire Administrative Rules, Part Ed 318 Chartered Public Schools - An administrative "rule" is defined as a regulation or standard adopted by an agency to implement or make specific a law enforced or administered by the agency; or interpret a procedure or practice requirement binding on persons outside the agency. Rules shall be valid and binding on persons they affect, and shall have the force of law unless amended or revised.
- New Hampshire Alliance for Public Charter Schools - Matt Southerton, President & CEO
- Chapter 186-C: Special Education - New Hampshire law on Special Education
- New Hampshire Rules for the Education of Children with Disabilities
- Attorney General's Memorandum on NH's Right-to-Know law, RSA Chapter 91-A
- U.S. Department of Education- CSP - Charter School Program State Educational Agencies (SEA) Grant - CFDA Number: 84.282A
- Public Charter Schools Federal Statute - Provides the laws and guidance on the Charter Schools Program.
- Charter Schools Program (CSP) Nonregulatory Guidance - An updated version of the CSP nonregulatory guidance handbook (January 2014), which addresses questions the USDOE has received regarding various provisions of the CSP authorizing statute (Title V, Part B of the ESEA).
- Frequently Asked Questions to Assist Grantees to Appropriately Use Federal Funds for Conferences and Meetings - Guidance from the U.S. Department of Education relating to the appropriate use of federal funds for conferences and meetings.
- USDOE Guidance on Obligations of Charter Schools to Comply with Federal Civil Rights Laws - see Press Release
- Title I, Part A - Helping Disadvantaged Children Meet High Standards - NHDOE Title I website for allocations and helpful resources.
- Title I Requirements on Charter Schools, Non-Regulatory Guidance - Provides guidance on the impact of Title I requirements on Charter Schools
- English Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) Program, K-12
- National Charter School Resource Center - serves as a national center to provide resources, information, and technical assistance to support successful planning, authorizing, implementation, and sustainability of high-quality charter schools - subscribe to monthly newsletters
- Grant Possibilities - National Charter School Resource Center provides information for Charter Schools about additional grant possibilities
- Charter Schools Lottery Selection Guidelines
- New Hampshire Certification of Teachers
- New Hampshire Food & Nutrition Services
- School Health Services
- NH Department of Health and Human Services - Immunization Requirements
- Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- Bullying and Cyberbullying Resources
- Common Core State Standards
- NH State Council on the Arts
- New Hampshire Health and Education Facilities Authority
- NHDOE Key Messages - Key messages provide monthly updates on current issues from the NH Department of Education.
There are many factors to consider when opening a new school. It is recommended that you visit the following websites
Student Level Data Collection and Charter School Per Pupil Aid
Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.
Microsoft Word format. You can download a free reader from Microsoft.