Sites of Interest
- Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- Chapter 186-C: Special Education
- Chapter 194-B: Charter Schools
- Charter schools must meet the requirements of Part Ed 318 of the New Hampshire Code of Administrative Rules
- U.S. Department of Education- CSP - Charter School Program State Educational Agencies (SEA) Grant - CFDA Number: 84.282A
- Charter Schools Program (CSP) Nonregulatory Guidance - An updated version of the CSP nonregulatory guidance handbook (January 2014), which addresses questions the USDOE has received regarding various provisions of the CSP authorizing statute (Title V, Part B of the ESEA).
- Title I Requirements on Charter Schools, Non-Regulatory Guidance - Provides guidance on the impact of Title I requirements on Charter Schools
- National Charter School Resource Center - serves as a national center to provide on-demand resources, information, and technical assistance to support successful planning, authorizing, implementation, and sustainability of high-quality charter schools - subscribe to monthly newsletters
- Grant Possibilities - National Charter School Resource Center provides information for Charter Schools about grant possibilities
- New Hampshire Center for Innovative Schools - Matt Southerton, Director
- New Hampshire Public Charter School Association - Eileen Liponis, Director
- Charter Schools Lottery Selection Guidelines -
- Attorney General's Memorandum on NH's Right-to-Know law, RSA Chapter 91-A
There are many factors to consider when opening a new school. It is recommended that you visit the following websites:
Student Level Data Collection and Charter School Per Pupil Aid
Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.
Microsoft Word format. You can download a free reader from Microsoft.