NH School Improvement Grants (1003g)
To provide a structure for monitoring the progress and performance of New Hampshire recipients of the School Improvement Grants (1003g), the NH Department of Education selected the Transformation Toolkit developed by the Center on Innovation & Improvement at the Academic Development Institute. (http://www.centerii.org/sig/ )
The SIG Online Tool:
• Enables the NH DOE to set reporting dates and benchmarks for implementation indicators.
• Provides for detailed planning and tracking of implementation indicators.
• Provides links to resources relative to each implementation indicator.
• Generates a variety of reports on implementation and leading indicators.
• Allows for coaching from a partner and/or, LEA liaison.
• Provides Monitoring Review forms with NH DOE review comments.
• Includes data mining features that allow the NH DOE to scan data across its schools.
Transformation Model Requirements
Under the SIG Transformation model, the LEA is required to:
To report their progress toward meeting each of the transformation model requirements, grant recipients submit each of the reports and forms listed below electronically.
NH SIG Reporting Requirements:
Transformation Implementation Indicator Report - Assess ALL KEY Indicators by September 1
Transformation Implementation Indicator Report - Plan for PRIORITY Indicators by September 1
Leading Indicators Annual Report January 15 - Complete goals and benchmarks when SIG Implementation begins. Enter annual data and submit report through the online tool, prior to annual submission date.
Lagging Indicators Annual Report May 15 - Complete goals and benchmarks when SIG Implementation begins. Enter annual data and submit report through the online tool, prior to annual submission date.
Interventions Annual Report May 18 - Complete descriptions of interventions and outcomes when SIG Implementation begins. Update progress annually.