AYP Index Information
NECAP Longitudinal reports
Rosters of Schools and Districts with Grades 3-8 and 11 NECAP results
Results Support Materials
Snapshot of State Results for Students in Grades 3-8 and 11
What percentages of students are proficient or better on the most recent year of testing?
- State Summary Report 2010
- Mathematics Proficiency 2010
- Reading Proficiency 2010
- Writing Proficiency 2010
Are the results improving?
- NECAP 2010-2011, 2009-2010, 2008-2009, 2007-2008, 2006-2007 and 2005-2006
Proficiency Index Gains (Progress Report requirement of the State Fiscal Stabilization Fund)
- State Average Proficiency Index Gains 2009 to 2010
- District Proficiency Gain Report for Schools In Need of Improvement (SINI) only 2009 to 2010
- Proficiency Gain Report for Charter Schools 2009 to 2010
Are there differences in the achievement among the grade levels and between subjects?
How have Grade 3 and 4 Students from 2005 performed through the years?
- Grade 3 in 2005 Graphical format
- Grade 3 in 2005 Grid format
- Grade 4 in 2005 Graphical format
- Grade 4 in 2005 Grid format
How has Grade 3 Students from 2006 performed through the years?
Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe