Data Collection | Data Reports
The Department has a significant number of data collection efforts in place to report on the progress of schools and provide valuable data to help improve schools. School district personnel can access many of these data systems through the Department’s web portal myNHDOE.
- Assessment and Accountability Data Systems
- myNHDOE (Single Sign On)
- The Single Sign On system (SSO) is used by education personnel to access and submit school district data. Data is entered directly on line or can be uploaded to the various applications. The SSO security system requires that each user have their own user account name and password to get access to the portal. Once a user creates an account, they must contact their local i4see contact for appropriate security permissions to the applications. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SSO supports the applications to collect the following data:
- Accountability for the Opportunity for an Adequate Education
- Dropouts and Graduates Reports
- End of Year reports
- ESOL School Testing Report
- Fall Enrollment reports
- NH Educator Information
- No Child Left Behind - Title IIA Baseline NH Educator Survey
- State Assigned Student Identification (SASID)
- i4see (Initiative for School Empowerment and Excellence)
- Education Research
- Forms & Instructions
- The National Center for Education Statistics provides State Education Data Profiles where you can search for statewide information in elementary/secondary education, postsecondary education and selected demographics for all states in the U.S.
Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.