Ed 1300: Alternative Education
RSA 188-E: Regional Vocational Education
Additional information concerning Alternative Education may be found under High School Redesign.
- Budget Estimates are due October 15.
- First Semester ALT-1's are due at the end of the first semester, no later than February 15.
- Second Semester ALT-1's are due at the end of the second semester, or June 30.
- Any outstanding ALT-1's from the previous year should be submitted no later than September 30.
Manual AV-1 Form
- ONLY for use by centers located in Vermont
- All AV-1 forms for NH-based CTE centers should be generated through the CATE web-based data system, unless otherwise instructed
Due Dates for AV-1 Forms to be Submitted to the State:
- Budget Estimates: October 15
- 1st Half Reimbursement Requests: February 15
- 2nd Half Reimbursement Requests: June 30
Submit the above forms to:
NH Department of Education
ATTN: Tuition and Transportation
Bureau of Career Development
21 South Fruit Street, Suite 20
Concord NH 03301
Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.
Microsoft Excel format. You can download a free reader from Microsoft.
Microsoft Word format. You can download a free reader from Microsoft.